The Ounas Black barefoot shoe is an extremely light and flexible shoe that is perfect for a wide range of uses. Whether you're working out, taking a walk, or even wearing them to the office, these shoes provide the comfort and flexibility you need.
The shoe's breathable knitted one-piece upper ensures that your feet stay cool and dry, even during intense workouts. The shoe is also very flexible, light, and wide at the toebox, allowing your toes to move and flex naturally.
The outsole of the shoe is made from NatuRun™ Minimo, a 2.5 mm dual-density recycled Ecorubber™ that provides excellent durability and protection. The outsole is melted to the upper, resulting in an extremely flexible and strong bond.
These shoes are 100% vegan and made in Finland.
- Breathable knitted one-piece upper
- Very flexible, light, and wide at toebox
- Outsole: NatuRun™ Minimo 2.5 mm dual-density Ecorubber™ recycled outsole
- Outsole is melted to the upper resulting extremely flexible and strong bond
- Materials: Knitted polyester/cotton
- Color: Black
- 100% vegan
- Made in Finland
Please measure the feet to ensure proper sizing.