The Koli barefoot shoe is a versatile slipper/shoe made with a recycled wool felt upper that's suitable for indoor and outdoor use. With its moisture-absorbing and insulation properties, wool is an excellent material for shoe uppers - keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Koli barefoot shoes are comfortable and flexible, and have a wide toe box that allows your toes to spread naturally.
The Feelmax® Ecorubber™ outsole is melted to the upper, creating an extremely flexible and strong bond that allows for natural movement and flexibility.
Koli shoes are made in Finland.
- Extreme comfort and flexibility, allowing you to move naturally
- A wide toe box, allowing your toes to spread out naturally
- Easy to put on and take off
- Outsole: Feelmax® Ecorubber™ outsole that is vulcanized directly onto the upper
- Materials: 50% recycled wool, 30% mulesing-free lambswool, and 20% polyester
- Color: Blue
- Made in Finland
Please measure the feet to ensure proper sizing.