Introducing the Kuuva 6.1 barefoot boots - the perfect footwear for cold and wet weather. Designed with a spacious toe box and a waterproof SympaTex® membrane, these boots keep your feet dry and warm. This is slightly improved version of the previous Kuuva 6.
Featuring an outsole with "lugs" for better grip, the Kuuva 6.1 provides excellent stability on any surface. The 2.5mm thickness of the outsole offers flexibility and ground feel, while the 4mm "lugs" provide superior traction.
If you're searching for barefoot shoes that can handle winter weather, the Kuuva 6 barefoot winter boots are a great choice. Keep your feet warm and dry while maintaining natural foot function and balance with the Kuuva 6.1.
This is special-priced pre-order item. The deliveries start by the end of January 2024
Very light and comfortable Kuuva 6.1 barefoot winter boots are an improved version of our bestseller Kuuva 6 shoes.
- Better design and new shoe construction with a larger toe box
- Ecological "crazy horse" type waterproof waxed leather upper
- SympaTex ® waterproofing membrane making shoes waterproof up to 4 hours of use
- Revised lace hooks and more durable laces
- Outsole: Feelmax NatuRun Sierra zero-drop outsole with "lugs" for better grip
- Thickness of the outsole is 2.5 mm, and a thickness of the "lugs" is 4 mm
- Materials: Leather, fabric trim in collar and tongue
- Color: Black with red lining
Because the leather has a "vintage" look, it may have scratches or color shade differences.
To protect the leather in wet conditions, we recommend using a beeswax-based product.
Please measure the feet to ensure proper sizing.