Saana 3 is eco-friendly barefoot shoe made from recycled coffee grounds and plastic bottles. Each pair is crafted from 250g of recycled coffee waste and 5 plastic bottles. The coffee yarn upper is lightweight, breathable, and has anti-bacterial, anti-odor, and moisture-wicking properties.
Saana 3 features 2,55 mm NatuRun outsole made of dual-density Ecorubber™ containing recycled rubber particles. The outsole is melted to the upper, creating an extremely flexible and strong bond that allows for natural movement and flexibility.
With a wide toe box and 100% vegan materials, Saana 3 is perfect for runners and anyone seeking sustainable and comfortable footwear. Walk your way to a greener future with Saana 3.
- Very light, breathable, and flexible knitted one-piece upper
- Wide toe box
- Outsole: 2,55 mm NatuRun outsole made of dual-density Ecorubber™ containing recycled rubber particles
- The outsole is made by vulcanizing Ecorubber™ directly onto the upper
- The outsole has harder rubber under the heel and shank, softer elsewhere
- 100 % vegan
- Made in Finland
- Materials: 80% knitted coffee ground yarn/20% PET polyester
- Color: Black with fuchsia/blue/turquise
Please measure the feet to ensure proper sizing.